PDA

View Full Version : Guaranteed coverage in Diesel Power, Please read!!!!!

hpprose
08-10-2007, 12:51
Hey Guys,

As many of you know I freelance for most of the diesel publications (Diesel Power, Diesel World, 8-Lug) as well as many other publications. But anyway, I just got off the phone with David Kennedy and they are going to be covering the diesels at Drag Week. There is lots of room left to register for Hot Rod's Drag Week, and if you do and go, Diesel Power will cover your truck. I'm not saying a feature, cover.

I know Project X will be there, I have heard that Brian Carter will be there, but we need all the diesel support we can get there. Heck, here is a great chance to go head to head with Project X, and all of the other participants.

Here is a link
http://www.hotrod.com/upcomingevents/hdrp_2007_drag_week_rules_registration/index.html

More Power
08-10-2007, 22:09
Sounds like a great time! Those Midwest guys like to race.... ;)

Jim

hpprose
08-11-2007, 14:36
Yeah, it is a great opportunity for those that can take advantage of it. It is really rare to hear guaranteed coverage.

Kennedy
08-13-2007, 06:05
Next year...

Inspector
08-23-2007, 06:53
John are you coming out to the Edge thing? I could show you around HE HE.

Denny

Kennedy
08-23-2007, 14:01
John are you coming out to the Edge thing? I could show you around HE HE.

Denny

You mean run us around in circles?

Maybe next year. With my Dad (now Grandpa just got 2 stints) and our house project along with plans to build a neat new truck I just haven't got the time. I have one more truck pull this year and then hopefully we'll get an engine built for the 2002 and keep the stock one together before it goes.

I do plan to make a mad dash for the Dakotas to shoot prairie dogs yet this year though...

Inspector
08-24-2007, 14:22
Now John I just wanted to show you the sights
Hope all goes well with your Dad. Explain the Grandpa comment.
Talk to you in between and see you next year.
Denny