PDA

View Full Version : Welcome and enjoy

Robyn
08-15-2007, 16:37
Hello and welcome to the newest addition to TDP

A big thank you to Jim for making this possible :):D:)

This is not supposed to be a collection of fancy and exotic trucks its just "OUR TRUCKS"
Please keep the banter to a minimum and if you have a question PM the owner

You are welcome to post a little writeup with your pix.
The whole idea behind this forum was to be able to share our trucks with our online friends as well as put a face with a name.

Please keep the content family rated as we never know who will be looking.
Ok I will not mention the chipmunks any more. :D

Best to all

Robyn

john8662
08-16-2007, 09:07
Hmm, so this is like the "Readers Rigs" section but editable at any time by the end user.

Remember folks, you can host your images for FREE on the Photo Album here in the forum, no need for external image sitez.

J

More Power
08-16-2007, 10:43
Yes, sorta like a Readers' Rigs area! It's also an area where the new people can introduce themselves and their truck/SUV.

One addition I'd like the moderators & admin to include here is a mini chronological GM diesel ownership resume. I know some go back to the 70's - mine goes back to the 80's... :)

Jim

john8662
08-16-2007, 15:57
One addition I'd like the moderators & admin to include here is a mini chronological GM diesel ownership resume. I know some go back to the 70's - mine goes back to the 80's... :)

Hmm, doesn't webspace still cost a bit?

Might be a few trucks...

:D

moondoggie
08-17-2007, 10:42
Good Day!

"Please keep the content family rated as we never know who will be looking." Thanks. That's why I'm here & not elsewhere.

"Hmm, so this is like the "Readers Rigs" section but editable at any time by the end user." I was under the impression that my ability to edit a post on any forum ended after either 2 or 3 hours. Is this true, or is it done differently on this forum?

Thanks & Blessings!

john8662
08-17-2007, 14:49
"Hmm, so this is like the "Readers Rigs" section but editable at any time by the end user." I was under the impression that my ability to edit a post on any forum ended after either 2 or 3 hours. Is this true, or is it done differently on this forum?

Well, editable by the end user in that you can post your own Readers Rig article w/o formally publishing it on the main site.

It's still editable the for the same duration of time as other posts, but you can add to the thread.