PDA

View Full Version : TSBs

GVWR
08-30-2007, 23:30
Can I find full copies of TSBs somewhere online?

Thanks

DmaxMaverick
08-30-2007, 23:45
www.alldatadiy.com

GVWR
08-31-2007, 06:17
I have to pay to see the TSBs on my truck?
Doesn't GM have these online somewhere?
Doesn't the NHTSA post vehicle recalls?

DmaxMaverick
08-31-2007, 10:52
You asked for "full copies". NHTSA posts only safety related bulletins, and they are not complete, and are rarely accurate. www.mygmlink.com will show you recall bulletins, and is free. Alldatadiy is a good resource if you are a DIY'er. It also provides the complete service manuals for your vehicle. If you service several vehicles, the subscriptions get cheaper with more.

Duramaster
08-31-2007, 21:18
Or if you know someone at a dealer................. ;) ;) ;)

DmaxMaverick
08-31-2007, 21:58
Or if you know someone at a dealer................. ;) ;) ;)

He wasn't asking for a specific bulletin. You want to take the time to list them all?? I could pull up one or two, or even three............Gotta be more specific than just "TSB's".

Duramaster
09-01-2007, 08:49
YIKES!!! :(:o:(:o

Duramaster
09-02-2007, 22:05
Seriously though GVWR, is there a particular bulletin that you are looking for or do you have a specific problem? :confused:

GVWR
09-02-2007, 22:12
Nothing in particular. Just curious what's out there applicable to my truck.
Are there that many?

DmaxMaverick
09-02-2007, 22:51
Depends on what you mean by "many". There's a lot, but no more than other vehicles. Most of the TSB's only apply to a small number of trucks, or are service procedure updates/changes/corrections.

That said, be careful what you look for. If you go looking for problems, you'll find them...Whether they really exist or not. The worst thing you can do is give a medical book to a hypochondriac. The best aproach is to read TDP articles and forum threads. Common issues will come up here, and you get the benefit of other's solutions.

Dakster
09-03-2007, 13:13
The worst thing you can do is give a medical book to a hypochondriac.

LOL. That explains alot about one of my co-workers. Someone must have given him a medical book...:eek:

While we are on the TSB topic... I have two to research, if you would please.

Are there any ECM updates, for the LMM, regarding the REGEN process?

The only other minor annoyance is I have a "clunk" when turning left, sounds like it is coming from the driver's front suspension. Not loud, but at times there is a "clunk" I can hear and feel.

The last thing is there something I can do to stop my truck from beating all the new Fords? I mean, they just can't outrun me and they have to stop for fuel a lot more often... And I'm putting more miles on my truck than they are, because they are always at the dealer. What's wrong?