PDA

View Full Version : Problems

arrowheadracing
04-07-2005, 08:02
:eek: :eek: :eek: I am just posting this , inorder to save the ssdieselsupply air box post from being something that it wasnt originally asked about or for. So if you need more details as to why I have posted this then you might want to read the ssdieselsupply post for more information. SSdieselsupply post (http://forum.thedieselpage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008453)

But I personally believe there is a problem. :( So here goes. ( this is copied from the above mentioned post ).

Obviously this post will get out of hand. But my 2 cents , maybe we should start another post about this.

Problem A

We pay to be members. And then are limited to what we can say, whether its good or bad. Thats not right. :( By paying you should be able to intelligently ;) be able to post about anyone or anything whether its good or bad in a decent manner.

Case in point. I ve never bought anything from JK. I made a post Post problem A (http://forum.thedieselpage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007993)

People didnt like what I had to say since I didnt verbally say it the way they wanted. The point of the post I would say is that people jumped the wagon and starting shooting. No where did I ever say that JK was bad or good or anything. In fact I didnt even mention his name. So if thats not jumping to conclusions I dont know what is.

Problem B

There are quite a few past and present board members that I ve talked to in person and over the phone that are fed up with the way the site is run.

Simple addage to that, if you dont like it , dont resusbscribe.

Dont ask for names, or what not. I dont play games like that.

This all reminds me of how childish everyone can act sometimes. This is a small community. Go to performance years. 13,000 + active members. ( and its free ) They have childish people just like everyone else does, but your still free to say what you want to say. People over there are a little more open to discussion there as they are here.

And one last thing. Again pointing to performance years, vendors are free to post what they want , when they want and how they want at no charge. I ve never been asked to pay to advertise on thier site ( in 8 years ). I havent been banned from being able to have a profile and I havent been asked to give my products away for free if I dont pay to advertise here in order to be fair to the other vendors. I am not out to compete with JK , Bill Heath or SSdieselsupply. In fact I only offer two items ( exhaust and fsd coolers ) for diesels. The only reason I have them, because I spent the money to make my own, and found a better cheaper way. Do I compete with the other vendors with my polishing services, nope. Is there a huge market for polishing parts for diesel members here. NOPE. The community here is too small. They arent show trucks or bikes, just daily drivers. Just basically problem solving fsd and injection pump problems. So why would I want to spend money on advertising :confused: , when I wont have much if any return? Simple answer there.

This might be the end of me, but to be honest, I wouldnt be too bummed out. Other then I paid to be a member and I am not a full member , because I happen to own a business. ( the ban ) :(

Infpop offers free forums, and to have an ad free forum costs $5.99 for 150,000 ad free credits. It takes work to make a forum, moderate a forum and run the forum. Whether you want to do it for free or charge. Thats your own prorogative. How do I know this, I have my own forum setup through infopop, just like everyone else does, because its free and easy to use. But if you are going to charge people .....

Personally I think the answer I have to all this is posted above. Simple addage.....

I apologize, but I ve seen enough on this board with its clique ( you can hammer me or finish banning me completely and keep my money if you like ) to be quiet. I may be vocal and people dont always like to hear what I have to say, but you get my experience no bs. But one thing is for sure. You will always know where you stand with me, because I ll tell you , whether good or bad.

I posted this under problems, to start a new post on this. After all we should be free to say what we want , since we paid for it. Never seen anyone pay to be censored or told what to say.

Correct me if I am wrong.

So if you guys want to correct me, you can call me

248 895 1869

or email me

service@customizedcreations.net

Hell, come on over and tell me in person if your in Michigan. I am all ears and open to discussion and will take any bit of critcism in an adult manner.

arrowheadracing
04-07-2005, 08:07
BTW here is PY site if interested in checking it out

Performance Years (http://forums.performanceyears.com/eve/ubb.x)