PDA

View Full Version : 2008 exterior color options

More Power
09-14-2007, 12:19
http://www.thedieselpageforums.com/photopost/data/500//08colors.jpg

NutNbutGMC
09-14-2007, 14:40
I have the Silver Birch Metallic on my truck. I went from Pewter to SBM. I thUnk I could use the same color code painted topper, and it is a noticable shade off. Now I gotta' get a new topper.

I have the Leer 100XL topper (web page for options) to move out of here if anyone close by is interested. Perfect condition, always garage kept.

MikeC
09-15-2007, 18:08
Why not have the topper painted??

I traded a summit white '05 for a Blue Granite Metallic '07. The topper is now the color of the '07 and a LOT:eek: cheaper than new.

Mike

NutNbutGMC
09-16-2007, 07:21
Why not have the topper painted??

I traded a summit white '05 for a Blue Granite Metallic '07. The topper is now the color of the '07 and a LOT:eek: cheaper than new.

Mike
I have considered it. Just an anal thing with me. I live in an area where (sometimes with some things) quality craftsmanship can often be lacking.

Thanks for the thought.

Buck
09-16-2007, 21:43
I have the Silver Birch Metallic on my truck. I went from Pewter to SBM. I thUnk I could use the same color code painted topper, and it is a noticable shade off. Now I gotta' get a new topper.

I have the Leer 100XL topper (web page for options) to move out of here if anyone close by is interested. Perfect condition, always garage kept.

I had a Leer 100xl on my '99 silverado that was victory red and had it repainted to Lt. pewter met. at a local body shop. It only cost me $100-$120 IIRC. Would be much cheaper than trying to sell it and buy a new one, at least thats what I found out.