PDA

View Full Version : FS: 95 Chevy K2500 Ext Cab 6.5L TD

LanduytG
09-15-2007, 15:44
FS: 95 Chevy K2500 6.5TD

This was my truck till a couple of years ago when my son took it over. The truck has 223K miles on the clock with only 33K miles on a new Kennedy motor.

The motor had new heads and a new AM General block. The DS4 injection pump was rebuilt just this past spring and has less than 2K miles on the rebuild. Its stock compression with turbo master control on it and dual thermostat housing and high volume water pump. Motor runs great.

Also and Espar D5W 17K btu coolant heater installed with 7 day timer.
Power Vision mirrors.
Draw-Tite 14K 5th wheel hitch.
Tool Box

Transmission is the 4L80E but needs rebuilt. Reverse is gone but my son drove it for over a year that way. 4 wheel drive works and it has 4:10 gears.

Tires have a reasonable amount of tread on them. Along with Out Law II wheels.

He hit a deer last fall and it has a after market hood. It will also need a radiator and I think the A/C condenser. Hood was not installed correctly and it needs some tlc to make it fit and latch. He also hit a trash dumpster on the passenger side and dented the lower cab on the extended part.

This truck is worth what we are asking for it just in parts alone. But if you fix the trans it will be reliable transportation. No rust but does have minor dents other than what I told you about. Forgot it needs a glow plug relay.

Drive it away or haul it.
$3500 firm and has a clear title.
email or PM or call me at 317-326-4296.

Have pictures but need help on posting them.

Greg

LanduytG
09-18-2007, 12:21
Truck has been SOLD!!