PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Suburban, 6.5L Turbo Diesel

Jochen Woern
10-01-2007, 13:27
Hello All, how are you?

Since I joined your website in August 2007, I have admired many pictures of beautiful trucks out there.

I finally decided to share a picture of my BURB with you, taken shortly after I purchased the vehicle in March 2006. This BURB is my daily driver, but it is also used to tow our 2007 PUMA 26 foot Bunkhouse Travel Trailer.

In the meantime, I have started to modify/upgrade my BURB as follows:
- New Pioneer Stereo/CD System with detachable face.
- Husky Floor Liners throughout, including Cargo Liner.

- New 265/75 R16 BF GOODRICH All-Terrain T/A's.
- New BILSTEIN Shocks.
- Added Hood Bug Deflector.
- Added Rain/Wind Visors on windows of all 4 doors.
- Added "6.5L Diesel Turbo" Factory decals.
- Added an "aFe Stage2 Performance Air Intake Kit".
- Added USA Flag Decal -----> In honor/memory of our fallen heros, to remember and to never forget 9/11.

- Currently in the process of purchasing a 4" inch Exhaust System from Jerry Jardine, Pinnacle Power Exhaust.

Future Upgrades will include (but not limited to):
- Max-E-Tork PCM from Heath Diesel.
- Turbo-Master boost control from Heath Diesel.
- Pillar mounted EGT, Boost and Transmission Temperature Gages.

I am just wondering why the "Readers' Rigs: Updated June 11, 2007 - Member Rides & pics.." portion is not updated more often???
With this, I would also like to inquire as to what I need to do in order to get pictures of my rig published there, since I am planning of taking more updated pictures in the near future.
"If you would like to see your diesel truck or SUV featured here, please contact The Diesel Page for the details".

***** Thanks for this excellent website as well as for all the feedback I constantly receive from all members/other 6.5 owners. Very much appreciated!!!!

More Power
10-05-2007, 23:14
I am just wondering why the "Readers' Rigs: Updated June 11, 2007 - Member Rides & pics.." portion is not updated more often???
With this, I would also like to inquire as to what I need to do in order to get pictures of my rig published there, since I am planning of taking more updated pictures in the near future.
"If you would like to see your diesel truck or SUV featured here, please contact The Diesel Page for the details".

Just need more submissions.... Send me 2-4 hi-res images showing what you want others to see, along with 2-4 paragraphs describing what you want others to know about your rig... We can format the images and help with editing. We'll make you look good! :)

JIm

Kev-o
10-05-2007, 23:53
Nice Sub! I like. We don't see them that clean here in Alberta, Canada, I want one.

Jochen Woern
10-06-2007, 14:07
Thanks Jim (More Power) and Kev-o, very much appreciated. :)