PDA

View Full Version : Gm fsd

Simzie
10-23-2007, 21:36
I just tried to order a new back up fsd for my truck and learned gm has them on nationwide back order, the number is 12562836. Is there a new replacement number? Anyone running the new aftermarket d-tech module? Im very interested in trying one...Looking for any feed back thanks, Simzie

Artworks
10-24-2007, 04:56
Go to one of the advertisers here, Kennedy , DSG ect. they should be able to supply at a better price also. ( about half of GM list ) Check out remote mounts / cooler while your at it.

Hubert
10-24-2007, 08:37
Well the OE FSD/PMD is not made by GM its a Stanadyne part. Back order nation wide that sounds like a fish story someone told you. Try another dealer sometimes the parts person takes the attitude I gotcha its a dealer part number and you can't go anywhere else. Funny how I sometimes can call a dealer 30 minutes on interstate the other way and they have it in stock and for less money even factoring in time and fuel to go get it plus lunch and a drink. You can also try a local Stanadyne shop or anyone of the vendors here. I am sure someone has one in stock. Price will vary according to supplier/vendor. I was a little surprised a GM dealer near where I use to work sold it considerably cheaper than a local Stanadyne shop.