View Full Version : Took the plunge on 2008 3500 dmax

bertram31
10-25-2007, 17:24
Well, I took the plunge. Due to my military duty, I have not had the opportunity to frequent this great site as often as I would like. This is a great site, so thought I would share some good news. I have recently sold a 96' Burb 6.5, then purchased a 96' 3500 Crew Dually and will put this great truck up for sale shortly. Have decided to go brand new. I will pickup my new 2008 DMAX Silverado LTZ DRW tomorrow. Will post pix later and provide all the specs. Looking forward to a great continuing discussion on the new LMM. I think we all have many questions that over time will provide more clarity on its performance. I certainly welcome all comments pros/cons and current owners of the 2008 DMAX. Tx. r/ Roland

NutNbutGMC
10-25-2007, 17:44
Congrats on yEr new machine.....

Thank you for your military duty.

bertram31
10-26-2007, 19:53
Amazing machine. It runs incredibly strong and very quiet. Still learning all the fancy knobs and buttons on the interior cab. Not familiar with recent models, but the interior treatments on this model are very nice and plush. You do not realize you are in 3500 hauling monster. Will post pix very soon. Tx. r/ Roland