PDA

View Full Version : Driver's Side Power Seat Issues on LT

mikennola0515
11-02-2007, 06:20
I have the following problems with my driver's side power seat:

1. Seat warmer not working at all (no lights on door switches).
2. Seat memory buttons on door not working (seat will move with seat-mounted controls and when use memory related to key fob)
3. Seat control for front to rear movement has somehow reversed direction (push it to the front and the seat moves back and vice versa)

I don't think #3 has anything to do with #'s 1 and 2 because they seem to have occurred at different times.

There's a large fuse marked LT drivers door (25A) in the interior fuse block; could this be blown?

Thanks,

Mike

copperhead
11-02-2007, 11:24
I'm hoping someone has an answer for you on this one. My buttons all work BUT I have a similar problem in that for the front edge seat up down control, up is down and down is up.

mikennola0515
11-16-2007, 06:46
No luck yet. There is a TSB on this one, but I misplaced the post-it note:(

Thumper Pilot
11-17-2007, 20:45
I had the power seat not working and I think the seat heaters weren't either, it was a blown fuse in the box under the hood, not the one in the fuse block in-cab. I don't remember which fuse it was, but I can look at it tomorrow if you like.

mikennola0515
12-05-2007, 09:27
Yes, if it would not be too much trouble to check, I'd like to know which fuse. I'm wondering about comparability between your truck (06) and mine (03), but more importantly, the apparent difference in the problems we've experienced. We share the non-working seat heater, but you indicated your power seat did not work - mine does, just not from the door switch.

Mike