PDA

View Full Version : Stalls, restarts, now won't restart

JDB
11-25-2007, 11:08
I have had numerous problems over the past 2 years. First was the FSD during the heat of the summer. Replaced it fixed problem with stalling. It ran fine for about a year. Over the past year it has been stalling for no apparent reason. I have replaced the FSD, but didn't fix, replaced the fuel transfer pump didn't fix. Replaced the fuel shutoff solenoid didn't fix. Had the injector pump rebuilt, then it started and ran until I drove it for a couple of miles shut it off and restarted it and while driving it started to cut out, stalled once then restarted and finally stalled and won't restart, this time I got codes 18 (Pump Cam Circuit Fault), 57 (PCM 5 Volt Shorted, 62 (Turbo Boost Sensor circuit Low) and 75 (System Voltage Low) I have checked all battery and ground connections, verified fuel pressure at the fuel shutoff solenoid, verified voltage at the solenoid, The starter spins the engine fine, I have even placed a high current charger on the battery to ensure I was getting all the voltage possible, but it still won't crank...please help

DmaxMaverick
11-25-2007, 11:34
Welcome to the Forums!

Have you considered the ignition switch? If not, get personal with it. Your post is lacking some important vehicle info, but a flaky ign switch will cause all of the above.

JDB
11-25-2007, 14:06
94 Chevy 2500 pickup, auto tranny 4X4. 226,000 miles.
I forgot to add that I have replaced the ignition switch.