PDA

View Full Version : 93 6.5 Truck parting out?????

keplinger78
12-18-2007, 03:46
Hello All,
Well after 8 months of working on my truck I went and Got a 03 2500 HD crew cab 6.0 4x4 with 42,000 miles....Here's the deal the flywheel is bad,teeth are chewed up,Have a new starter and no time...Just changed the drivers side head gasket,Truck has high miles but didn't smoke (after all the work)Here is the list of goodies.....

New SS Diesel Supply Injection pump(less than 1 month and 1k)
Marine Injectors (same as above)
SS Diesel Supply 4" exhaust (6 months old)
New starter never used
Tranny was rebuild cost $1,800 less than 10 k
Truck has new rotors,calipers
K&N airfilter
GM 8 turbo with adjustable wastegate
SS Diesel glowplugs(5 months old)
New Heater core
New Rad.

I would like to sell it as a complete truck instead of parting out.
$3,500 with bed or $2500 without. I have more than that in the parts!!!
Or make offers on parts because it won't set here long!!!You can call (304)677-1650 may have to leave a message!!! Can and will send pics!!!
Thanks Tom K.

trbankii
12-18-2007, 06:23
Area code 304 places you in West Virginia - whereabouts are you?

Flywheel? Manual transmission then?

Could be interested.

Chevrolet4x4s
12-18-2007, 15:52
I have a friend that has been looking for a truck and was kindof wanting a diesel,I'll let him know is it 4x4?
Shane

keplinger78
12-19-2007, 17:10
Hello All,
The truck is in Buckhannon WV,It is 4x4 and it works fine,It's an auto tranny...guess I should say flexplate etc The cab has the original paint and is in very good shape,power window,cruise,tilt,AC is still R-12 and works,60-40 split bench seat.Also put new rotors,calipers etc on it.I would fix it but too cold,needed to get back to work so went and got newer truck. I'm sure it is an easy fix to install flywheel but Just don't have the time.I will install it for extra money but then the price on the truck goes up!!!If you want any pics email me at keplinger78@yahoo.com

Thanks Tom K