PDA

View Full Version : PMD dead and moved!

BamaChief600
01-22-2008, 20:29
Well our PMD on the Fire Dept 6.5 gave up the ghost right in the middle of a med call ( how embarrasing) :eek:. We just happened to have one in our local mechanic glove box (been waiting a year to grab it from him). Ordered an extension harness from the Kennedy Diesel shop and hope to have it in a day or so to relocate. Again The DieselPage.com and the great vendors to the rescue!! Thx folks!;)

rameye
01-24-2008, 17:13
jeez hope it wasnt an ALS job!!! sucks to be the patient!

BamaChief600
01-26-2008, 21:30
We do ALS but do not transport. The call was rather amusing. Called to the scene of a pedestrian hit by a car. We get there and its really no big deal. Deputies are there and arrest a guy in the truck. We put the guy hit on a backboard. While he is getting strapped down he flings a bag of cocaine like no one would see it....hilarious. Needless to say he missed riding in the truck with red lights for the car with blue lights....:)

joe bleaux
01-27-2008, 09:54
Chief,

Did you get my email about the pmd? I sent it to the email address listed on your site.

Thanks

Joe

BamaChief600
01-27-2008, 15:47
Yes I did. We didnt take it off yet. Basically added another PMD. If I get a little time I'll see about getting it off.

joe bleaux
01-27-2008, 19:31
I see. Well, it is pretty tough to get it off but it can be done.

Joe