PDA

View Full Version : heath diesel

fogg65td
08-16-2004, 11:08
I ordered 2 turbomasters from them, one for me and one for my cousin, and only recieved one. After a few days in case of shipping delays or whatever i left a message and within a few hours Bill himself called with an appology and shipped one out and i had it the next day. Its just to bad there can't be more people like him.

Marty Lau
08-16-2004, 15:18
Yupp your right, Bill Heath is NOT a Good businessman he is a GREAT businessman! (IMNSHO) :D

dieselrealtor
08-16-2004, 18:32
There don't seem to be many people who will be honest & admit a mistake, then go one step further & correct it. I believe the word for this is integrity.

CleviteKid
08-17-2004, 09:30
In my dealings with Bill Heath there has never been a mistake made, and he is always an honest and pleasant man to deal with. We are lucky to have him supporting our hobbies and addictions.

Dr. Lee :cool:

Tony J.
08-19-2004, 14:39
It's too bad there can't be more businesses that are run like HeathDiesel. I make it a point to return to people like him again and again, and refer as many people as I can at the same time.

sturgeon-phish
08-20-2004, 10:16
I just ordered an FSD extension harness and Cooler. Talked with Bill himself. Seems like a great guy.

DieselNubie
08-25-2004, 16:09
I have to agree with all of you. Bill Heath is a great business man.

I ordered a Turbo Master for my 94 diesel crewcab pickup. It should have taken one day to get it. It didn't show up (so I thought). Well, I called Bill and explained the situation and he sent out a new one right away and I got it the next day. I installed it and I love my Turbo Master. smile.gif We (my wife and I) were cleaning out the garage several weeks ago and I noticed a box. It was the Turbo Master that Bill shipped out originally. I looked at my wife and she look puzzled redface.gif and said I forgot.

Well, I'm returning the Turbo Master and having Bill do some work on my truck.

markrinker
08-25-2004, 18:31
I have purchased an exhaust system, chip, and a total of three Turbo Masters from Bill. All transactions have gone smoothly and products delivered the results advertised.

A few weeks ago, I awoke to a strange noise on a Saturday morning. Went outside. Bill was on a stepladder, cleaning my gutters of leaves and debris. Amazing customer service - considering I live in Minnesota and Bill lives in Washington state.

(Psyche!)

Low_Bridge
08-28-2004, 03:47
It's service in abundance.

It's understanding reeping & sowing.

It's knowing your business is like a room full of baloons. Took a long time to do blow up, but one customer with a pin can pop them all in a matter of minutes.

It's knowing the value of a good name and a happy customer is more important than profit or LOSS :eek: !

That's how I built my business- it sometimes hurts but it works & helps you sleep @ night!
:cool: