PDA

View Full Version : First diesel for a youngster

Kmehr
04-05-2008, 11:54
Heres a pic of my first diesel. I'm a huge chevy kid (i'm 20, going to Clemson University), first vehicle I drove was a 70 El Camino my Dad and I have been building since I was about 13, real slick car/truck with a hot little 355 I built in high school and a 5spd tremec. Now its been painted and straightened out and now doesn't go out in the rain. First truck my name was on the title was an 02 Z71 burb I picked up off my pops for a good price, then this last winter my sis was driving it and some dummy in a Probe hit her head on and totaled it. Neither were hurt so that's all that matters. Now I got this bad boy in January (been dieing for a diesel pickup since I knew what one was and now I've got her!). 133k Straight piped, auto 4x4, pmd cooler and I am putting up a real sweet canvas bed top from softopper today that I will be sure to put up some pics of. I plan on turning her into quite the expedition rig eventually with a 4in tough country lift, new bumpers, and 35's on duramax wheels. I also have a grease car kit in the mail I am really excited about! THanks

Kevin

Kmehr
04-05-2008, 11:56
can't get the pic to upload but i'm working on it

Kmehr
04-05-2008, 12:07
I think this is it

Kmehr
04-05-2008, 16:19
finally got it