PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Gear Set for Mechanical 6.2/6.5 Diesels $175

wthif
04-21-2008, 16:05
Timing Gear Set for Mechanical 6.2/6.5 Diesels $175 includes shipping
• Less than 70K miles since new

Item is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. Shipping is included.

Please PM me if interested.

arveetek
04-24-2008, 09:26
I know you're swapping in a 4BT, but what happened to the 6.2L? It looks like you had a pretty good one built there.

Casey

wthif
04-24-2008, 13:37
I know you're swapping in a 4BT, but what happened to the 6.2L? It looks like you had a pretty good one built there.

Casey

Casey,

Here I was hoping you wanted to buy the part.:rolleyes:

The engine had quite a few miles on it when all the upgrades were done and I drove it like I enjoyed it. The engine just wore out; tons of blow-by. It was embarrassing to sit at a light because of all the smoke that would come out from under my hood (CDR couldn't handle all the blow-by at idle). Came to the point where the engine used a quart of oil every trip (no matter how long) and one day it decided to try an run off the blow-by (would rev up real high for about 30 seconds and die back down for a little and start the process again).

One thing I have to say even in it worn out condition it still had great power, got decent millage, but started like crap (pore compression).

wthif
07-15-2008, 08:32
This is still for sale best offer gets it. Will ship internationally.

wthif
07-22-2008, 16:10
Sold, thanks.