PDA

View Full Version : Heath Max-E-torque PRAISES!

sbdaigo
08-27-2004, 07:55
I have been a member of this site for only a few months and what I have learned has been really fun and added years to my life helping me figure out problems that have troubled me and my honey with out burb. The fun has been working on the truck myself and now the upgrades that have made it feel new.

Last night I installed the Heath Maxi-E-Torque chip and the turbo master and I have to say, IT IS A NEW TRUCK! (sorry for yelling)

The torgue, the get up is just mind blowing. It really feels like my buddy

cudaaa
08-27-2004, 09:13
I have the same set up and love what it did for the truck! Bill is a great guy who is more than willing to help. :D

Cooperrw
08-28-2004, 03:25
I know what you mean about this Forum, with out it I would have traded my truck in years ago. I have the reflashed ECM from Heath and my intercooler is on order. The ECM made a big difference in my truck and today it's going in to get the TDC off set adjusted to Bill's recomendation. :cool:

markrinker
08-29-2004, 04:16
Sbdaigo - Congrats! Its amazing what the right mods can release from a very mis-understood motor.

Are you planning to add exhaust and gauges soon? You'll likely see another significant 'seat-of-the-pants' performance improvement with 3.5" exhaust.

If you tow - especially in the hills - before adding big exhaust and gauges, be careful. You have enough fuel and control over boost now to produce excessive EGTs, which can shorten engine life.

Have fun!