PDA

View Full Version : Old New Guy From Oregon USA

HB of CJ
10-22-2008, 22:12
Hello everyone, I'm the new old guy from Oregon, USA. Old, demented and a total Detroit Diesel Freak. We used to put 353 and 453's into Ford pickups 34 years ago. One 353 repower even HAD A JAKE BRAKE!! He he he. Glad to be here. HB of CJ :) :) :) (smiley faces personal logo)

Robyn
10-23-2008, 06:40
Welcome to TDP

Also an Oregonian myself. Call a little Ranch north of Newberg home.
Native of these parts for a lot of years.

Diesel freek all the way. Did a Cat 3208 in a pickup a number of years ago for a fellow. OMG what a chore that was.

Good to have ya on board.

Currious as to how close we are??

best

Robyn
AKA Missy Good Wench

gophergunner
10-23-2008, 18:55
Hello everyone, I'm the new old guy from Oregon, USA. Old, demented and a total Detroit Diesel Freak. We used to put 353 and 453's into Ford pickups 34 years ago. One 353 repower even HAD A JAKE BRAKE!! He he he. Glad to be here. HB of CJ :) :) :) (smiley faces personal logo)

I might like to gather some info from you one day.....as I have been wanting to get a Detroit into an older GMC pickup for quite a while now.

oh yeah, and welcome aboard!!!

BigBlockTank
02-08-2009, 17:30

What part of OR are you? Our oldest son lives in Grants Pass. We just went to visit last month, pretty place, even with the rain and fog.