PDA

View Full Version : vegetable oil

DIESEL5
11-02-2008, 02:02
I found acompany called diesel secret energy and am just wondering if any body else has tryed there product or one similiar it gives ya a formula of mixing used vegetable oil with a little gasoline and thier "special" additive and one other thing and then mixing and filtering it they claim just fill up your tank and go. Obviously i am afraid to put something in my 06's tank, other than pump diesel for obvious reasons but if any one has had any experience with this or a similiar product whatever feed back(good or bad) would be greatly appreciated thanks!

hogfish
11-02-2008, 05:05
I ran DSE for a year & bought & pd for 2 new injector pumps. Either go with a 2 tank set up with wvo or go full bio. I would go full bio, its not as hard as they make it seem. The most inportant thing that I can tell you is to throughly test for moisture (this is allmost inposible with DSE) befor putting anything in your tank. Get a cast iron frying pan & a hot plate, crank it up, pour a few table spoons in, if it splatters your f"ked

Subzilla
11-03-2008, 09:23
Diesel Secret is a scam! Read more info here about it: http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/419605551/m/4511077101

DIESEL5
11-05-2008, 03:58
i dont think i will be putting any of this junk in my tank thanks for the info