PDA

View Full Version : M1008 w/ ATS

CA_CUCV
11-03-2008, 22:16
Hey, thought I'd show off my truck. I bought it last March and just recently put my turbo kit on that came with it(in a box) when I bought the truck. With my foot to the floor when it's cool out it sees an easy 12-13 psi and I just love it. I just did a 500 mile round trip towing a F@rd Ranger on my car trailer and it worked awesome, had lots of power.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3184140

Subzilla
11-04-2008, 11:20
Welcome to the board! You won't regret your membership here as there is a great wealth of knowledge and resources here. You might won't to post your pictures over in the photo section of the forum.

How timely are your pictures for me?!? I picked up a very used ATS system a few months ago and I'm in the process of renewing it to install on my Sub. Your pictures will be a great resource but I'm very jealous of how incredibly "new" your system is. Mine is rusted, greasy, and a little beat up but I will get it back in shape. Most of the big parts are there but it's the little stuff that I need to round up. Just placed an order for the silicone intake connectors an hour ago.

Glad to hear your engine is a beast, now! I should have done this 10 years ago!