PDA

View Full Version : Moving on Up????

Beedee
11-22-2008, 18:36
Well Brothers (and Robyn ;) )

I think the time has come to move up. Some of the pricing on the 08 duramax's has really got me thinking about trading up.:rolleyes:

I took one out today.

OMG, what a machine.:D

Now this is the first time that I have ever driven a Dmax. I knew that my 190 hp 6.5 was no match for the Dmax, but I didn't expect the difference to be that big. I don't think you could wipe the smile off my face with a sledge hammer. It is a brand new truck so I was taking it easy and still managed to light the tires up:eek:

Thinking, thinking, thinking.

Brian

Now all I have to do is talk my wife into letting me spend that much money:mad:

DmaxMaverick
11-22-2008, 18:55
Well Brothers (and Robyn ;) )

I think the time has come to move up. Some of the pricing on the 08 duramax's has really got me thinking about trading up.:rolleyes:

I took one out today.

OMG, what a machine.:D

Now this is the first time that I have ever driven a Dmax. I knew that my 190 hp 6.5 was no match for the Dmax, but I didn't expect the difference to be that big. I don't think you could wipe the smile off my face with a sledge hammer. It is a brand new truck so I was taking it easy and still managed to light the tires up:eek:

Thinking, thinking, thinking.

Brian

Now all I have to do is talk my wife into letting me spend that much money:mad:

No problem. Just buy it "for her", and hope she lets you drive it.

Beedee
11-22-2008, 19:29
Dmax
You have no idea just how close to the truth you are;)

I drive the Echo to work and leave the truck at home for her most of the time (its a no brainer with the price of fuel, she doesn't go out that much), so yeah, she would look good in a brand new truck.:rolleyes:

DmaxMaverick
11-22-2008, 19:38
Been there. Done that. And, there ain't nothin' wrong with that. Keep her happy. 'Cause, if she ain't happy....you ain't happy.

Beedee
11-22-2008, 20:07
Truer words have never been spoken:rolleyes: