PDA

View Full Version : High Pop Marine Injectors Pressure

ak46champ
12-06-2008, 23:11
I have a set of injectors and want to recalibrate them for high pop marine injector settings. Does anyone know what pressure to have them built at?
Thanks for any help.

simon
12-07-2008, 09:56
I have a set of injectors and want to recalibrate them for high pop marine injector settings. Does anyone know what pressure to have them built at?
Thanks for any help.set them at 2200 psi, gives a bit more snap.
marine injectors is a diff animal and need an IP to match for increased performance.

suburbanK-2500HD
12-10-2008, 14:16
Thanks for any help.

Are the injectors you have std or marine injectors.
I think there is a difference between the parts in them.
I have Marine inj. and the pop off Specs are 140-152 Bar.

ak46champ
12-17-2008, 19:36
Sorry for the late reply, I have been out of town for a while.
I do have a set of standard Injectors. I will be putting a #9 Resistor in the PMD, and have JK's TD max Boost controller. I am Installing a P400 and want the best performance I can get with it. I am also installing an Inter cooler along with many other Mods.

Thanks for the help!

JetBoater
12-18-2008, 12:27
Brian,
Equally important to the peak pop pressure on your injectors is equivalent pressure on each injector.

Ask the shop to calibrate them evenly... your engine will benefit from smoother power. ;)

ak46champ
12-18-2008, 16:19
Thanks, I will have them check them out.

The pan is finally finished! It is over at the powder coat shop now. Should have it back tomorrow. It looks sharp. They had some issues with the pan warping so it took extra long to get it set right.

Brian