PDA

View Full Version : 2001 K-2500 for sale in Northern Illinois

richp
01-05-2009, 16:22
Hi Gang,

I have a chance to pick up a 2009 DMAX at what seems to be a workable price. That means I'm trying again to sell my current DMAX.

* 2001 K-2500 Regular cab, 4x4 - Original owner/clear * Clear Illinois title
* Victory Red
* Power doors, windows, cloth interior, CD, trailer package, cab lights
* 166k miles -- all service records available - virtually all work done at dealer
* Injectors done at 165 K -- less than 1000 miles ago
* Universal fuel filter
* Line-X bedliner
* Sides of bed have minor creases from dropping fifth wheel on it - topper still fits, and bed is still straight
* Other minor dings and scratches - used but not abused
* Tires 50%
* Fluids changed/tranny serviced regularly
* U Joints replaced and T-case rebuilt last year
* Alternator, brakes, batteries, various front end parts replaced
* Holes in bed for fifth wheel hitch, unless buyer wants hitch, which will be included if desired
* No known problems

Asking $ 9,500.

This is a fine truck (used but loved), and ordinarily I would not be getting rid of it. Most of the mileage is to and from work I do in Utah and Arizona; it has not been a Chicago commuter truck.

With new injectors last month, a rebuilt transfer case, new u-joints, and the other things I've kept up with, this truck will do someone good duty for quite a while. Mechanically, it's solid. The only real cosmetic issue is the creases in the bed, which don't prevent me from putting a topper on it, and did not even fracture the Line-X bed liner material.

As was the case the last time, if the new truck sells off the lot before this one goes, I'll probably keep it.

Will deliver within a reasonable distance from Chicago. Pictures available upon request.

Rich Phillips
Member #27
rich.p (at) att.net

richp
01-12-2009, 13:14
Hi,

Gone, and replaced by a Victory Red K-2500.

Rich