PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help?

markalison
01-21-2009, 21:00
I Bought A 2008 Chevy Duramax 2500 And I Have The Bose Radio...well When You Get Above 5 Mph It Doesnt Let You Surf All The Chanels On The Radio ..i Know This Is A Safty Feature But Im Tired Of Getting My (#$%&*@) Chewed Out When My Girlfriend Cant Go Through All The Channels. Question..is There A Way To Disable This Feature.. A Tech At The Dealer Said There Was A Program That U Could Get Online Somewhere To Disable This . Anyone Know Where I Can Get This And Any Pointers Would Be Helpful...thnx Mark

NutNbutGMC
01-23-2009, 19:02
I found a few forums that has discussed similar issues with similar Cadillac products.

Nothing that will resolve your question at hand. I did gain a bit of insight from the read (about 4 years old). Something that I had never considered, even owning a 2007 Classic with the Bose system, of which I think absolutely stinks. The OEM in my Honda Accord sounds much better than the GM Bose. My Bose system works at all speeds, but maybe I don't have the fancy stuff on mine (thanks to good luck).

This is an old thread and a lot of gibberish and some of the format of the thread is gone (from outdated versions of the forum tamplate). Bacisally the last few posts are the more informative. Maybe a hint or some key words for further searching.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forum/t-11414.html