PDA

View Full Version : Diesel leak ?

bd1028
05-06-2009, 10:28
Diesel leak top rear corner of engine wet with fuel and running down the rear of the engine on driver side .Noticed a drip puddle in the drive way and some residue on rear bumper .I have been getting fuel odor around drivers side when getting in truck .Any way looked at the top of engine tothe right of turbo and to the left of the valve cover fuel lines look damp and dirty And as I follow towards the front of truck seem to get more wet one of those lines goes underneath the turbo pipe it seems the most wet but cannot see where it is getting wet with out tearing down. also after looking at it further i did notice the rear injector line at the valve cover driver side is damp also.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Brian

2002 Chevy 2500 hd
349000 and counting
ext cab

madmatt
05-06-2009, 17:30
By right do you means passengers or drivers side? Most talk as though they are in the drivers seat meaning the right of the engine would be the pass side. Could be a cracked rail, fuel rail pressure sensor or a corroded line. gonna have to clean it up and dry it off real good and run it till you find the source.

bd1028
05-06-2009, 17:42
looking at motor from the front of the truck Drivers side being the right side.

Thanks Brian