PDA

View Full Version : trustworthy?

rgrowan
05-18-2009, 18:33
Is pensacola diesel inc. a trustworthy company? Has anyone purchased a remanufactured injector pump from them? I have been "had" in the not too distant past because I didn't do my "homework". Still paying for that mistake. If anyone could give me some reputable rebuilders, I would appreciate it. Thanks

DaveBr
05-19-2009, 16:55
Look in the advertisers section of the diesel page. Kennedy diesel and DSG are two that come to mind.

More Power
05-19-2009, 19:02
Is pensacola diesel inc. a trustworthy company? Has anyone purchased a remanufactured injector pump from them? I have been "had" in the not too distant past because I didn't do my "homework". Still paying for that mistake. If anyone could give me some reputable rebuilders, I would appreciate it. Thanks

I've heard a few reports from members who did business with PD. Nothing untoward reported. Seem to be OK.

It's always a good idea to ask an unfamiliar vendor a few questions before buying. For example, if you're lead to believe, by looking at online ads, that someone's injectors are manufactured by Bosch, I'd want confirmation of that.

Jim

CedarGrove
05-19-2009, 19:47
I have gotten a D-tech and a DS4 from them and have been pleased. I recommend them. Good prices, good service, no problems with the parts. Your mileage may vary.

rgrowan
05-20-2009, 06:20
Thanks for the info. An educated consumer is a happy consumer!