PDA

View Full Version : P0403 error code

XFACTOR7
08-15-2009, 19:27
Anyone ever deal with this DTC code before?:eek:

madmatt
08-15-2009, 22:49
whats it on??? they're are reflashes and procedures that cover this in TSBs. Also could need an egr valve if the items covered in the tsb do not correct the issue.

XFACTOR7
08-16-2009, 07:51
whats it on??? they're are reflashes and procedures that cover this in TSBs. Also could need an egr valve if the items covered in the tsb do not correct the issue.

Apoligize for the lack of info;

I have a 2007 GMC Sierra 3500K Classic w/6.6 Duramax, the one and only engine worth a ****.

Some more info: this started after the battery went dead on the drivers side and had to replace it.

Could this mean a reflash is in order as the DTC lost info?

I do have a Actron Elite Scanner (cp9185) model.

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is the TSBs?:o

NutNbutGMC
08-16-2009, 08:27
Apoligize for the lack of info;

I have a 2007 GMC Sierra 3500K Classic w/6.6 Duramax, the one and only engine worth a ****.

Some more info: this started after the battery went dead on the drivers side and had to replace it.

Could this mean a reflash is in order as the DTC lost info?

I do have a Actron Elite Scanner (cp9185) model.

Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is the TSBs?:oDo a search here using the key word of the code (P0403). There is a thread here to pretty much answers your question, by Duramaster. He's always right on target.

TSB is a Technical Service Bulletin

XFACTOR7
08-16-2009, 19:08
Do a search here using the key word of the code (P0403). There is a thread here to pretty much answers your question, by Duramaster. He's always right on target.

TSB is a Technical Service Bulletin

Thanks!

I did the search before but with error code after P0403. came up empty.

I should have experimented with different search words:rolleyes: