PDA

View Full Version : kennedy chip

motown
08-26-2009, 21:03
i just got my chip in a few days ago i am impressed!!!!!! i never dreamed there would be that big of a difference i beat my buddy's 99 powerstroke a 02 v10 and a 05 duramax all with programs the duramax would have won if it had been a auto tranny but i won anyway so i rubbed it in thanks J.K another happy customer :D

Robyn
08-27-2009, 07:24
The 6.5 is no slouch when it comes to OOOOMPH.
If you can get the hole shot on your side, you can make them guys look bad.

The big Stroke will likely get you on the other end though as they have fairly long legs.

Far too many people think that the 6.5 is a real weeeenie but when setup right they will run strong.

A stick shift truck is at a very distict disadvantage against a truck with an auto.
Far too much time lost trying to get that gear box across the divide all the while the auto is a bookin it hard and fast.

I have a Heath chip in the DaHoooley and have showed the young bucks and their strokes how its done a time or two.

I always pay close attention to who Im running against and how they are setting up.
So many of the guys dont understand the concept of getting the turbo spooled up (Power brakeing) before you launch.

Ya can't do it with a stick (easily that is)

I am very careful about playing the stoplight grand prix, as a commercial driver the last thing I need is a citation for "Racing" on the street.

I get the most fun from watching the looks on the faces when some hot shot comes up and wants to run ya, I roll the duals over real good at the light, then look at them and grin. :D

Many times its all over right there. :rolleyes:

I prefer the phychology of making the other guy think he has already lost before the race even starts. ;)

Have fun

Robyn

stingthieves
09-02-2009, 10:58
I recall Kennedy supplies several chips for power or economy -- with or with out IC

What did you get?