PDA

View Full Version : diesel care and performance

Lundstedt
03-05-2010, 13:08
has anyone worked with this company yet, found them in my aimless internet perusing last week, i took the bait and bought +40hp nozzles for $9 ea unbelievable to me cause all i could find was $70+ injectors.... well i will let you know how the flow test when i get them together and shimmed but want to know if anyone else has bought from them them seem very decent. also injectors assembled for $35

http://www.dieselcare.us/OScart/index.php/cPath/33_110

More Power
03-05-2010, 13:40
I see that the company is located in Millington, TN. I spent a year there while in the U.S. Navy. :)

No, I don't have any info on that company. However, as has been said here before, I encourage people to ask this or any company, who offers uprated injectors, to provide dyno results showing before/after performance. To my knowledge, no vendor has that info. I think vendors who advertise a specific power increase ought to be held to some sort of standard on their performance claims - especially when (even with all I know about the 6.5) I doubt the +40 injector claims. ;)

Jim

Lundstedt
03-05-2010, 14:45
I see that the company is located in Millington, TN. I spent a year there while in the U.S. Navy. :)

No, I don't have any info on that company. However, as has been said here before, I encourage people to ask this or any company, who offers uprated injectors, to provide dyno results showing before/after performance. To my knowledge, no vendor has that info. I think vendors who advertise a specific power increase ought to be held to some sort of standard on their performance claims - especially when (even with all I know about the 6.5) I doubt the +40 injector claims. ;)

Jim

well due to the fact mine went ka-blewy i dont have a before and after i am changing everything but i will have dyno numbers after i get it running, and i have a land and sea dyno so they should be very accurate numbers

DaveBr
03-05-2010, 19:42
It would've been great if you had before injector switch Dyno #s so we could see how much if any gain was made with the switch.