PDA

View Full Version : Boating season 2010 soon to arrive...!

Mark Rinker
03-07-2010, 08:05
2010 promises to be an interesting year in the boat business. There are some signs of market recovery and pent up / unmet consumer demand, while bank credit markets are still tight for those requiriing financing.

All the while, private sellers are eager to move their used boats, and little trade-in interest is being shown by cash strapped dealerships, many still carrying unsold inventory from 2008 and 2009...

If you are in the market for a late model used boat - its a buyers market and the chances are I know where the boat you are looking for is, in my network of dealers and brokers. Right now I have a 2006 Crownline 250CR (350/300 mpi, Bravo III) with colormatched trailer for sale (my personal boat), a 2007 Sea Ray 200 Select (305/270 mpi, Alpha I) open bow with matching trailer, and a couple other smaller 18' - 20' boats I am working on.

Let me know if you are in the market - I can help you save some $$$ and find a good quality boat with factory warranties remaining...i.e. no REPOS or storm salvage boats.