PDA

View Full Version : TRIPLE Shock Mount

DA BIG ONE
12-28-2004, 14:14
I have found that the front single shock setup in my burb no good after installing my WARN bumper, and 12,000lb hydro winch.

I am waiting for the triple shock bracket kit w/ shocks for stock height 2500 4wd burb from rancho part # SL3131.

Any of you have this setup, and can give some feedback on it?

[ 12-28-2004, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: DA BIG ONE ]

JoeyD
12-30-2004, 12:32
I knew about the tripple shock kit for the lifted trucks but not non lifted. Does it mount the 2nd and 3rd shocks to th eupper controll arm with a shock hoop?

DA BIG ONE
12-30-2004, 23:40
Originally posted by Joey D:
I knew about the tripple shock kit for the lifted trucks but not non lifted. Does it mount the 2nd and 3rd shocks to th eupper controll arm with a shock hoop? Still waiting for them. The shop I had bought them from had no pictures, but called and was told the setup goes on non-lifted 4wd 2500 burbs.

Not sure but a 4wd 2500 is about 2" taller anyway then non 4wd, 1500, or?

As for mounting, I was told the setup is bolt on and that it uses stock shock location on the bottom control arm with bracket that extends out for 2 additional shocks, then a hoop at top to chassis. If 3rd shock is needed stock location is used for it.

As for shock valving, I could not get that info and hope the shocks sent will be ok.

Now I wonder if I was sold something that will require a lift?