PDA

View Full Version : Banks Speed Brake

MacDR50
11-29-2010, 13:46
Thinking hard about buying one for my '08 2500. Does anyone have experience with it? Also where do I get the best price?

drcook
11-29-2010, 17:06
From everything I have read, it is a worthwhile product, I wonder if it is not what GM based the integral brake the 2011's have on. I sent you a pm. Call Jeff Barker at Banks (that is the sales rep I deal with). I bought one myself tonite. Saved a SIGNIFICANT amount. They are having a big sale.

It was such a big savings that my wife ok'd putting it on a credit card that we had paid off. I was budgeting it for purchase after the 1st of the year, but anytime I can save the amount of what I did from their sale, we will do what we need to do. This will let me shift some money from one column to another.

Unfortunately the sale ended at 6 pm PST today, Nov 29th.

MacDR50, I emailed Jeff B. on your behalf at the same time I pm'd you his phone nbr (no I have no vested interest other than helping someone save some dinero). Maybe you can call him and work something out.

Dave Cook

drcook
11-30-2010, 08:24
MacDR50,

they extended the sale through the end of today, Tues Nov 30, I just recieved their email. If you would like, PM me your email addr and I can forward it to you

dc

drcook
12-01-2010, 09:14
either business is doing good because of the sale, or maybe the recession is still pulling on Banks and sales aren't what they hoped, but I just was sent a flyer indicating their sale has been extended until the end of the week. I looked at their website and they have a page in front of the main website indicating their sale is still on.

MacDR50
12-15-2010, 14:10
Got it and thanks dr for the help.