PDA

View Full Version : 95 Suburban and 6.5L parts for sale in Athens GA

stig
03-26-2011, 12:34
Nice Sub for sale. Let me know if you're interested in the truck or in any of the parts listed on the ad.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/2288055310.html

stig
04-01-2011, 16:28
Price is flexible on the Sub - let me know what seems fair.

Parts:

Make me an offer on one or all.

JB

chestatee
04-03-2011, 11:44
Hi,

Would be interest in some extra data since I'm in Dahlonega, Ga.

1- If possible I would like a couple of pics of the engine
2- How is the engine, rear end and Trans doing. Have they been rebuilt?
3- Did you buy it new?
4- Why are you selling it?

Sounds like its been a good truck for you. Also have an interest in your veg conversion and parts.

Michael Steele

stig
04-06-2011, 13:51
Michael,

Forward me an email address and I'll send you any pics you'd like.

The engine, tranny and rear end are all original. The tranny and rear end (3.73) have not been rebuilt. I have replaced/flushed the tranny fluid with Mobile 1 and yaerly (about every 10-15k miles) I drain the tranny (not the TC) and replace the fluid with Mobile 1. This means I do about a 1/2 fluid change per year, but since it has an line filter that is replaced annually, it should do fine. The tranny shifts smoothly and has never been a problem. BTW, I have not touched the rear end.

I am the 3rd owner of the Sub. The 1st had it from new till about 2001 - bought originally in Hagerstown MD. I have lived up there in Frederick MD and it does snow several times a year and salt is not used much if any. It was sold to guy in VA near Williamsburg who was a Saab tech. He had it for maybe a year and I bought it off him. It's been in Athens since then. There is NO rust anywhere and it is a solid truck.

I'm selling it because of the reason stated in the craigslist ad - we need a pickup to pull a larger trailer. BTW I found just the truck - a 98 cummins 12v, so the Sub will be sold ASAP.

My phone number is in the craigslist ad - give me call if interested. Dahlonega is not too far from Athens - about 1.5 hrs. If you'd like to see it we could meet somewhere in between like Gainesville.

Jim

chestatee
05-24-2011, 14:35
Your craigs list posting has expired