PDA

View Full Version : Complete 6.5L turbo system

arveetek
04-09-2011, 19:12
I have a complete OEM 6.5L turbo system. I have both left and right hand manifolds, turbo, crossover pipe, downpipe, exhaust header pipe, oil feed line, oil drain line, oil drain adapter plate, and CDR valve, all removed from a 1997 1 ton. I also have an airbox, flat panel filter, intake manifold (upper and lower), and hoses, all removed from a 1995 1/2 ton.

The turbo is a GM-8. The intake manifold is the EGR style.

This system will bolt to any GM 6.2L or 6.5L engine; however it is best suited for the 88 to 98 body style trucks, whether 2WD or 4WD. I'll even throw in the passenger side valve cover if you need it for the later model CDR valve location. I also have all the bolts and hardware associated with this system. If installing this on a non-turbo truck, all you would need to supply is some form of wastegate control. I would suggest a Turbomaster like I bought for my Tahoe.

Located in Granby, MO. I would prefer not to ship at this time, due to weight.

Asking $550 for whole setup.

Casey

(Not pictured: left hand manifold, passenger valve cover, misc hardware)

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/83/39/39343983/photos/Turbo-for-sale/101_2582.JPG

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/83/39/39343983/photos/Turbo-for-sale/101_2584.JPG

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/83/39/39343983/photos/Turbo-for-sale/101_2585.JPG

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/83/39/39343983/photos/Turbo-for-sale/101_2583.JPG

arveetek
04-25-2011, 07:25
Bump.

Make offer if interested. If you don't need all parts listed, I would be willing to check into shipping from 64844 MO zip code.

Casey

chestatee
05-24-2011, 14:06
A couple of ?s before I consider making an offer:
1) What condition is the turbo in, also theres a lot of black burnt on it-oil etc?
2) On the lower intake is there a difference between a s and a f code. I know the upper is different?

Thanks
Michael

arveetek
06-10-2011, 12:40
A couple of ?s before I consider making an offer:
1) What condition is the turbo in, also theres a lot of black burnt on it-oil etc?
2) On the lower intake is there a difference between a s and a f code. I know the upper is different?

Thanks
Michael

Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been super busy. If you've seen the news about the Joplin tornado, my wife's parents lost their home, along with 3 others of our friends and family. Fortunately, everyone is ok. I spent a solid week just cleaning up debris.

Anyway, I do still have the parts. Turbo appears to be fine, just normal wear and tear and usual GM diesel black oil.

The upper and lower intakes are different between the EGR and non-EGR models. So the intake I have is the EGR style, with the EGR valve located in the upper intake, and the large hole for EGR passage in lower intake.

Casey

cjralph
06-21-2011, 08:38
Do you still have the Driver side exhaust manifold? I am interested in it, my parents are in Joplin till Saturday with a high school mission trip. If you still have it, would you be willing to meet up with them? He could pay cash:cool:

arveetek
06-22-2011, 11:47
Do you still have the Driver side exhaust manifold? I am interested in it, my parents are in Joplin till Saturday with a high school mission trip. If you still have it, would you be willing to meet up with them? He could pay cash:cool:

I don't want to part with any of the manifolds and such until the turbo is sold first. I have it listed for sale as a kit first of all. If the turbo sells without the manifolds, then I'd be glad to sell the rest of the individual parts.

Thanks!!

Casey

cjralph
06-22-2011, 13:19
Well just let me know if something changes.
Thank you,
Chris

arveetek
06-22-2011, 19:24
Well just let me know if something changes.
Thank you,
Chris

Will do! Thanks!

And thanks to your parents for helping with the cleanup. Joplin really appreciates it.

Casey

arveetek
07-10-2011, 19:43
Update: I'm willing to sell turbo alone. I'm asking $299 for just the GM-8 turbocharger. Once the turbo sells, I'll part out the rest of the system.

Thanks,

Casey

arveetek
08-02-2011, 11:04
Make offer on turbo and/or other parts with this system. Would prefer to sell turbo first before selling other parts.

arveetek
08-31-2011, 20:04
Most everything out of this system is sold. I still have the air cleaner, crossover pipe, and down pipe available. I also have the CDR Valve, oil feed line, and oil drain line, and EGR intake manifold.

Make offer if interested in any of these parts.

chestatee
09-19-2011, 11:54
Do you have the oil drain line/tube block plate?

MDS

arveetek
09-19-2011, 19:31
Do you have the oil drain line/tube block plate?

MDS

Yes I do!

PM me with an offer and we'll work something out.

Casey

chestatee
09-20-2011, 10:19
I need more specifics on a couple of items or a pic.
1-Air Cleaner, what pieces are with it, metal tube that connects to CDR, the rubber hose that connects the breather to turbo inlet?
2- Again, do you have the turbo drain tube (which you specified)along with the engine drain tube plate.
The rest of the remaining items available in your post are specific.
Thanks for your time with this matter,

Michael Steele
706-969-0451

Most everything out of this system is sold. I still have the air cleaner, crossover pipe, and down pipe available. I also have the CDR Valve, oil feed line, and oil drain line, and EGR intake manifold.

arveetek
09-21-2011, 19:27
Air cleaner is sold.

It would be easier to ask me for what you want and what you are looking for.

Yes, I still have the oil drain tube and the drain plate that bolts to the block.

I need more specifics on a couple of items or a pic.
1-Air Cleaner, what pieces are with it, metal tube that connects to CDR, the rubber hose that connects the breather to turbo inlet?
2- Again, do you have the turbo drain tube (which you specified)along with the engine drain tube plate.
The rest of the remaining items available in your post are specific.
Thanks for your time with this matter,

Michael Steele
706-969-0451

chestatee
09-22-2011, 07:13
It would not be easier to ask you for what I want or what I'm looking for-what would be simpler is for you to communicate clearly with your parts inventory then i would not have to sent these emails or post to understand. I simple asked for clarification so I could make a decision based on what was available - because of the vagueness of your communication it was difficult to make any sense of your post; which is a fair request. It is not my place to tell you what I'm looking for it's only appropriate for the seller to be specific with the items he's selling and the COST$$ for the items and to make an update if anything has sold i.e. the breather.

Air cleaner is sold.

It would be easier to ask me for what you want and what you are looking for.

Yes, I still have the oil drain tube and the drain plate that bolts to the block.

chestatee
09-22-2011, 07:15
Post asking price!
Michael

arveetek
09-27-2011, 18:49
chestatee,

I'm not sure what I did to offend you so much, my apologies.

In order to clean this forum up, I'm closing this thread. It's gotten a bit long and off topic anyway.

All,

If there is anything in particular you're looking for, don't hesitate to PM me. Life is really busy right now, so I may not get back to you right away.

Casey