PDA

View Full Version : newbie from NH

FYRWOOD GUY
05-06-2011, 12:12
hello everyone! , i was just told about this place from some one on "hearth.com".....so here i am!!

here are a few pic's of my new 2011 3500HD duramax 6.6
the only trouble i have had so far is a plugged fuel filter on the very first tank of fuel :eek: i took it back to the dealer,where he put on another fuel filter. before i got home the engine light on the dash was on again :mad: ,he put in another fuel filter ;) . i am now ready for fuel tank number 3 and no problems (yet) 2750 miles on truck 3 fuel filters so far,with break in oil still in.i am going to run mobil devac elite synthetic 15w-40 motor oil.

i sure do look forward to reading comments from members!

i had this body built for me,it has a removable headboard sides and tailgate. and a fold down gooseneck trailer hitch which is located in the center of the flatbed body a little off center near the rear. and your standard square tube receptical on the back for all other types of trailer towing. the tailgate has electric accuators which are operated from the same hand held control for the electric/hydraulic dump.

a5150nut
05-06-2011, 20:42
Nice looking rig you got there. I always thought wood trucks were old beaters! Welcome to TDP you will find a wealth of knowledge here.

Whats a cord go for in your neck of the woods?

Yukon6.2
05-07-2011, 08:22
Hi
Glad you made it.
Hope you like the site as much as i like the Hearth site.So far this and the Hearth site use up most of my Comp time each day.
Thomas