PDA

View Full Version : 97 2DR Diesel Tahoe For Sale

Stratosurfer
11-14-2011, 04:57
All, family says the Tahoe has to go. Yes it hurts! Here is the data from my eBay ad:

1997 2 door Diesel Tahoe C/K 6.5TD. 99,970 original miles. Extra's include: Heath Chip Max E-Tork for power economy and performance, Heath Turbo Master manual turbo boost controller. PMD relocated to behind the bumper, PMD is the DIPACO upgraded one and make the vehicle very reliable. Amsoil bypass filters remotely mounted, Amsoil throughout, Kennedy custom turbo exhaust, K&N filtercharger. Fluid Damper harmonic balancer, Michelin ZXT's w/less than 5,000 miles, Avalanche 17" wheels. I bought this truck at a govt auction back in 2005 with only 30,000 miles on it and have made many upgrades to this truck. It was painted in 2006 and the roof rack installed. This vehicle is one of 400 total produced by Chevrolet with a diesel in it. This truck has been my daily driver for 6 years. This truck has $4,000 worth of adds, has been professionally maintained and needs nothing. Recent maintenance: two new batteries and starter. I have run diesel additive to keep the injector pump healthy. With all the adds this truck gets 19 MPG on the hwy and 16 or better in pure city driving and runs great on biodiesel. Needs: Fuel gauge is intermittent: I use the trip odometer. It was driven rarely this last summer and the A/C needs a charge. It has no catalytic converter and may need one in your area. Vehicle is for sale locally and I reserve the right to stop the auction if sold locally.
If you have negative feedback in the last 12 mos pmail me first before bidding and I reserve the right to remove any bidder.
Review my feedback and bid with confidence.
I will not ship this vehicle but will work your shipper.

See it here w/pics on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Tahoe-2-Door-1997-2-DR-Diesel-Tahoe-W-Extras-/130601330569?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e68722789

Edahall
11-14-2011, 08:10
Is this Tahoe 2-wheel drive? If so, that makes it more rare and possibly more valuable than a 4x4. Only thing that would make it even more rare is if it had a manual transmission but I'm not sure if that was offered with the diesel.

Stratosurfer
11-14-2011, 15:42
3.42 gears w/4wd.