PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Wells Cargo enclosed skid steer trailer

markelectric
01-22-2012, 14:26
2000 Wells Cargo Enclosed 18ft Skid Steer trailer. 2-6000# axles 1 1/2 thick floor floor joists on 12in centers dovetail. Ramp rear door with extra frame to support a skid steer. D-rings in floor 110v lighting 2-5/16 ball coupler 10,000# drop leg jack stabilizer legs at rear corners curbside door with RV latch removeable step for side door ATP stoneguard clear title in hand. This trailer was hit by a flying clearspan tent in a windstorm in 2009. A hole was punched in the front wall by a leg of the tent. Thanks to the tent companies insurance company denying any fault in the "accident", I repaired it myself. Wall framing was repaired and a larger piece of aluminum tread plate was put over the hole. Trailer is dry, has NO leaks. I have owned the trailer since 2005. I have shelving in the trailer which the new owner may have if wanted or I will remove it for you. YOUR CHOICE. I am selling due to my business is growing and I have moved to a larger gooseneck, I have a few pictures that I could email if you want. Call 812 three four three 2570

Thanks