PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, new here ready to read---

sctrailrider
02-14-2012, 08:31
Hi everyone, I am new to this very good site, I have been on several other sites and another member here ( well both of them ) - turbonator, let me know about the great info here so here I am, ready to read the "good" stuff.

Hope to see some interesting things here and I will have some questions also, I am not new to the 6.5, but I don't know it all either so when I do post some not so run of the mill things, I should let everyone know ahead of time that I sometimes have some hair brained ideas and tend to think outside the box sometimes.

Thanks ahead of time for putting up with me...

Chris :)

More Power
02-18-2012, 19:01
Welcome to the board! Plenty of help here with lots of experience. Hair-brained can be good... if it works... :)

Jim

turbonator
02-24-2012, 16:52
Hi everyone, I am new to this very good site, I have been on several other sites and another member here ( well both of them ) - turbonator, let me know about the great info here so here I am, ready to read the "good" stuff.

Hope to see some interesting things here and I will have some questions also, I am not new to the 6.5, but I don't know it all either so when I do post some not so run of the mill things, I should let everyone know ahead of time that I sometimes have some hair brained ideas and tend to think outside the box sometimes.

Thanks ahead of time for putting up with me...

Chris :)
hey chris, welcome abord...LOL:D

sctrailrider
02-24-2012, 19:55
hey chris, welcome abord...LOL:D

Thanks, my marine pump is here, GEP motor is on the way here, most of my rebuild parts are here waiting, maybe in a few months I will start a build thread, also I am set up to do some serious ceramic coating now, so everything is going to get coated.... stay tuned...........