PDA

View Full Version : Selling a VSS Electronic speedo sensor

master53yoda
05-01-2012, 15:37
I thought that i would give everyone here a chance at the sensor befor i put it on E-bay if someone needs it.

The gear vendor unit i rebuilt and put on my motor home had the GM electronic sending and I put the mechanical gears in for the motor home so I have the complete sender and rotor the price on the internet for them is 194.00 I'll sell them for 100.00 if any one needs them.:)

My Number is 509-590-9072
Art

Another problem Im working on is a 1993 plow truck with a th400. it takes about 20 seconds for it to shift into reverse the first time and about 10 seconds from first to reverse after that, once it is in reverse it is fine and doesn't slip. I'm suspecting a bad reverse servo cover gasket, does this sound like what the problem might be is.

Let me know if selling something like the sensor is not appropriate.:confused::confused:

Thanks.

Jurek
05-05-2012, 08:48
Would sensor work in my TH 400 and Gear vendor combo installed in place of 4L80 in 97 gmc 6.5 pickup./ another words ,mechanical engine th400 with GV and electronic 97 speedometer gauge/ Thanks. Jurek

master53yoda
05-09-2012, 14:17
it is the sensor that feeds the electronic speedometers, It came out of the gearvendor unit and is what the gearvendor electronics looks at. I think it would accomplish the speed signal for the speedometer but I'm not sure if it is correct for the rest of the computer system. you might check with a transmission shop, they should know.