PDA

View Full Version : GMPARTSDIRECT Injectors?

Heartbeat Hauler
07-02-2012, 17:33
Anybody try these? Supposed to be GM parts at $182 per. Any insights, warnings, etc?

DmaxMaverick
07-02-2012, 18:59
They are a genuine GM dealership, so what you get from them should be the same as you'd get at any dealership. I've received a lot of parts from them over the years, all genuine OEM parts. If you don't get slapped down with the shipping, you can't beat the price almost anywhere. Larger orders usually get the shipping into a reasonable range. Single part and small orders will usually get you the OEM part for a similar price as a cheaper aftermarket part. Their customer service (online message, email) is fantastic, though. I have not ordered injectors from them, but I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be genuine.

Heartbeat Hauler
07-05-2012, 16:54
They are a genuine GM dealership, so what you get from them should be the same as you'd get at any dealership. I've received a lot of parts from them over the years, all genuine OEM parts. If you don't get slapped down with the shipping, you can't beat the price almost anywhere. Larger orders usually get the shipping into a reasonable range. Single part and small orders will usually get you the OEM part for a similar price as a cheaper aftermarket part. Their customer service (online message, email) is fantastic, though. I have not ordered injectors from them, but I have no reason to believe they wouldn't be genuine.
Thanks!

But I do have a question though. This is my first time dealing with Gmpartsdirect and I have my order put together, then I shipped the cart to them via email to verify the part #s are correct and they sent me back an email but no instructions as to what to do next, just a list of parts. :confused:

What's next?

DmaxMaverick
07-05-2012, 22:20
If the part numbers you got in return are the same you sent, then they should be correct. They do a complete part search according to the full VIN you sent. You should be able to cart those and continue the order. If you have part numbers and aren't comfortable, go to the catalog and "search" for them. They should return to an application, and your vehicle should be listed. If your vehicle isn't listed in the exclusions, it should be a good part. I know it sounds like a real PITA, but other places seem content sending the wrong parts on a regular basis.