PDA

View Full Version : LBZ '06 Engine - 66,000 miles, includes turbo

BigRabbitMan
09-08-2013, 09:49
You will not find an LBZ with this few miles at this point in time. I purchased this engine in 2007 for a conversion project which did not happen for several years. I then purchased a complete vehicle and am using the engine from that source so this engine is excess. I am now moving and need to sell this unit.

It has been in my garage on an engine stand since I purchased it. It is a complete engine less bolt on accessories (alt, starter, etc.). Intake to turbo, turbo and exhaust are all there. Includes glow plug controler. I will email pictures to any serious purchaser so that what is there or not there can be verified before completing the sale.

This engine would be a much cheaper alternative to purchasing a rebuilt engine or much simpler than rebuilding your own engine. It has the advatages of having the low mileage turbo and water pump that is part of it.

Price: $4,500 plus freight. It is located in Dixon, CA zip 95620. I will include delivery from 300 miles south of me to northern Oregon. Will be working on creating a proper shipping pallet for the next 10-14 days so you have time to think about it. I can be called or texted at 916-425 -7996.

A $450 paypal deposit will hold it until I get the pallet made or for a couple of weeks for you to get the balance of the money gathered up.

Thank you and take care,

BigRabbitMan
09-08-2013, 18:38
Here are bigger better images of the engine.

BigRabbitMan
09-17-2013, 18:31
The engine has now been palletized and is ready to ship.

See attached photos to see how it is anchored to the hardwood pallet. It is a pallet on a pallet to have the depth needed to protect the pan and provide good stability. The main weight is supported by the pan bolts and at the rear. slots were cut in the pan bolt supporting beams to allow for the pan fins.

Also, I am now going to also list it on Craig's List.

Thanks for taking a look,

BigRabbitMan
10-01-2013, 21:02
I have now also listed the engine on eBay at this link:
http://tinyurl.com/pf96kcy

BigRabbitMan
10-11-2013, 19:14
The engine has been sold.