PDA

View Full Version : 83 Chevy Suburban 6.2L

bmiszuk
07-10-2014, 18:26
I've owned this Suburban for 9 years. During that time I ran it on WVO for a while, used it as a winter vehicle for a while, and lately it's been my daily driver. I've kept up maintenance pretty well - rebuilt front end, brakes, rebuilt transmission, radiator, a couple new batteries last winter, all that. The tires are good and I get between 16 and 20mpg depending on how much highway driving I do. It rolls nicely down the highway.

But it's time to sell it. My wife hates it and even though my boys think it's cool, none of them want to drive it either. Don't even ask if any of my daughters would drive it.

It leaks oil and has various minor problems typical of a truck it's age, but nothing especially major. Like I said, I was driving it every day. I'm just getting too old to lay on my back working under vehicles any more. The 4WD works fine. The body is in decent shape for a 30 year old vehicle. I bought a new car for commuting so it's time to sell the Suburban.

Miles? I think it's around 170k, but we replaced the odometer a couple years ago so what it says isn't really accurate anyway.

$1,200 cash.

bmiszuk
07-20-2014, 05:47
Sold Sold Sold.