PDA

View Full Version : 1972 chevy crew cab k30 lb7 swap

ocplayer
12-02-2014, 14:36
Hey guys, New to the site. My build is a little out of the ordinary. I am making a non existent truck. I am creating a k30 crew cab 1972 chevy and have bought a donor 03 lb7 to use. I plan to install the lb7/5pd Allison and I picked up a dodge 29 spline np205 to mate. I am still getting ideas for the swap. Ill start with where I am. Trevor

DieselDavy
12-03-2014, 10:58
Sounds like you are in for some fun! Keep us in the loop!

Yukon6.2
12-04-2014, 09:33
It will be a cool truck when you are done.For years i thought about doing the same thing.Even have a suburban body to use.
I saw one drive by our shop a couple of summers ago,wish it had stopped so i could have talked with the owner.
I look forward to watching yours come together.
Thomas

ocplayer
12-04-2014, 18:08
I'm further into the build than where I left off....I think I'm about to fill up my attachment max already.

DmaxMaverick
12-04-2014, 18:39
I'm further into the build than where I left off....I think I'm about to fill up my attachment max already.

Very nice project! Thanks for sharing.

Inline attachments are limited, but that's not your only option. We also have a full featured Photo Album (http://www.thedieselpageforums.com/photopost/index.php) available to our members. There, your storage quota will increase as your post count and time here increases. Once uploaded, they can be linked into any TDP forum post. Let me know if you get a limit warning. Projects like this are worthy of additional storage.

ocplayer
03-09-2015, 16:12
Getting closer to drive train mockup.