PDA

View Full Version : '94 GMC For Sale -- All or Part

jcbellco
12-10-2014, 13:57
I decided not fix my '94 GMC. It threw a rod and needs a new long block. I decided it's not worth $10-12k to fix a '94 truck no matter how much I love it.

A few notes about it:
The body and interior are in immaculate condition. No rust or dents in the exterior. No scuffs, tears or stains on the inside. Uncommonly good condition, especially for its age.
Everything was working perfectly when it decided to chuck a rod through the oil pan.

Some notable accessories (IMO):
Nice aluminum tool box
Plastic bed liner (6.5 foot standard box)
18" moto metal wheels (could include brand new Michelin LTX AT2s with them as well 275/65/18s)
3" skyjacker lift
Custom ECM tune (Heath) and turbo master
Decent CD player with iPod controls and remote, amplifier and subwoofer that fits nicely under the back seat.
Remote mounted PMD (need a spare?)

As far as I know, turbo, injection pump,

Other info about the truck is in my signature below.
Send me a PM if you're interested. I'll accept most reasonable offers -- just looking to recoup some of my loss.

thanks

john8662
12-11-2014, 09:19
Let's see some pictures of the truck. Exterior color, interior color?

Who built the replacement engine in the truck that failed?

Do you have the stock tires/rims?

You can text me pictures of the truck and I can assist in getting them up here on the forum.

phantom309
12-11-2014, 21:10
I decided not fix my '94 GMC. It threw a rod and needs a new long block. I decided it's not worth $10-12k to fix a '94 truck no matter how much I love it.

A few notes about it:
The body and interior are in immaculate condition. No rust or dents in the exterior. No scuffs, tears or stains on the inside. Uncommonly good condition, especially for its age.
Everything was working perfectly when it decided to chuck a rod through the oil pan.

Some notable accessories (IMO):
Nice aluminum tool box
Plastic bed liner (6.5 foot standard box)
18" moto metal wheels (could include brand new Michelin LTX AT2s with them as well 275/65/18s)
3" skyjacker lift
Custom ECM tune (Heath) and turbo master
Decent CD player with iPod controls and remote, amplifier and subwoofer that fits nicely under the back seat.
Remote mounted PMD (need a spare?)

As far as I know, turbo, injection pump,

Other info about the truck is in my signature below.
Send me a PM if you're interested. I'll accept most reasonable offers -- just looking to recoup some of my loss.

thanks

Do you have a ball park price that you want??

as was asked ,. color. etc.,..

Roll Hard Racing
12-12-2014, 10:41
Engine wiring harness?

jcbellco
02-01-2015, 20:30
Sold as is for $1500. Sorry for the no reply.