PDA

View Full Version : SS Diesel "Instant-Heat" glow plugs

BigDiesel
01-18-2005, 13:08
Are these glow plugs from SS Diesel Supply similar or the same plug as "quick heats".
Dave

arrowheadracing
01-18-2005, 19:05
Yes they are the same. And Walt is probably one of the better people to talk to about 6.5 stuff. Very customer friendly. How many people will offer a full refund without returning the part if his part didnt fix the problem. 0 thats how many. Give him a call, he ll be able to help you out.

Todd

Mike Pope
02-13-2005, 17:46
Originally posted by arrowheadracing:
How many people will offer a full refund without returning the part if his part didnt fix the problem........
Todd Huh? :confused:

arrowheadracing
02-14-2005, 05:01
Walt stands behind his products 100%. He told me if the problem I was having wasnt the fsd as we thought he would give me 100% of my money back. No one else offers service like that except Bill Heath, he told me just to return the part no problems. They have both told me verbal over the phone this offer. Thats standing behind your product.

I hope that answers your question.

Thanks
Todd

JohnC
02-14-2005, 14:19
...No one else offers service like that except Bill Heath...I'm sure these guys are doing a great job. I've never bought from either one. However, John Kennedy has on more than one occasion gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me out, so I guess I'd take issue with the "no one" part of the statement...

CareyWeber
02-14-2005, 14:54
Originally posted by JohnC:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by arrowheadracing:
...No one else offers service like that except Bill Heath...I'm sure these guys are doing a great job. I've never bought from either one. However, John Kennedy has on more than one occasion gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me out, so I guess I'd take issue with the "no one" part of the statement... </font>[/QUOTE]John,

I completely agree with you!!!!!

John Kenndy sent me a replacement fan clutch while I was on a trip to try to see if it would help.

Carey

rjschoolcraft
02-14-2005, 16:23
Kennedy has been very good for me to deal with.
Sent me a chip on a trial basis. Never had anyone do anything like that on an electronic part. I bought it. Later, he sent me another one to try and said to keep whichever one I liked best and to send the other one back. No charge. He's gone out of his way on other things as well.

So, I too, take issue with the "no one else" part of the statement.

arrowheadracing
02-14-2005, 16:48
I guess I didnt mean to step on peoples toes. I know this board is pretty much under kenedys area since he answers alot of questions on here and helps alot of people out on the board. I havent had any purchases from him yet, so I ll rephrase that and say " Experiences I have had with people who I have dealt with ". I know how clique like sites can be, so from now on I ll just keep things like this to myself as I hate to have people bombard others or myself about our experiences or opinions, unless you word them in a way that others like or understand. I havent seen that too much on here, but I have seen it. Its usually pretty good here. So I ll leave it at that and not say anymore. I apologize for the swollen toes I might have caused. Some people like (a) some like (b) and yet someone else likes (c), I ll just leave it as everyone loves thier 6.5, thats why we are here. Right ? ;)

Thanks
Todd

dieselbegreat
02-14-2005, 19:36
I like (a) and (c) but NOT (b). And what about (d)? :D

BTW, are you with Arrow Racing who does porting and polishing head-flow work?

arrowheadracing
02-15-2005, 04:59
Yes I do head porting , intake and flow work. If you need any help or questions , I might be able to help you out.

Thanks
Todd

BTW I myself am almost always a "none of the above " person, I seem to have to reinvent things all the time.

[ 02-15-2005, 04:53 AM: Message edited by: arrowheadracing ]

Mike Pope
02-15-2005, 09:50

I hope that answers your question.

GOOD GOD...........Sorry.......didn't mean to get you pummeled by the masses! :rolleyes: Maybe you should include a new line in your signature:
"I LOVE JOHN KENNEDY." But then again, if you do that, there is probably someone else helpful on this site whom you've OBVIOUSLY left out! :D

But anyway, yes, it does answer my question. Thank you.