PDA

View Full Version : 6.5 TD very low miles - for sale

JohnSD
08-12-2015, 19:41
If anyone else is interested, I ended up buying three good running 6.5 TD motors because I was able to get them much cheaper if I bought all 3 at one time. I'm planning on using one in a 97 land cruiser swap and was going to hold the others for a buddies swap but he decided to do his Ford f250/cummins swap first.
To that end, I will have the following for sale:
2002 6.5 TD with 23,000 miles on it for $3500
2003 6.5 TD with 52,000 miles on it for $2500
Both motors are good strong running motors that are still in the rigs (for the next ~2 wks at time of posting) and I can send a video running to any serious buyers. The best part is these DID NOT come out of work trucks that were used and abused. They came out of the ultimate grocery getter, the civilian hummer. And obviously by the miles, they were not driven into the ground. The motors will come with everything you need; alternator, starter, serpentine belt, intake, valve covers, oil pan, everything. They literally look like pic attached, rear mount turbo (THAT IS A PIC I PULLED OFF THE INTERNET, NOT THE ACTUAL MOTOR). If you want to do the same swap I am doing (6.5TD to mechanical injection with compushift controlled 4L80e) I can add a 4L80e for $500 & $400 more respectively. Also, I can wrap, secure & drop them at a shipper or deliver within 100 miles for $100. Buyer responsible for all shipping, ins, etc cost. Let me know if you have any questions or PM to talk live. Have a great day!