PDA

View Full Version : Question for gmctd

mhagie
11-04-2003, 17:59
jd, While keeping an eye on this very interesting post it was mentioned that a scope was desired for the use of one of the members.
Does my scope fit that bill? if so It will be donated to the cause, if not, so be it, it was worth the try.

Merle

gmctd
11-04-2003, 18:18
Thanks Merle, that's very generous.

Some testing could be done with an un-triggered scope, but the signals most needed to observe are in the u-sec (microsecond) range and require much faster circuitry, including the crt display tube.
You might contact Gary Page and see if he would like to have it.

How did you make out on your tach circuit?
Resolved or still waiting?

mhagie
11-04-2003, 18:53
jd, If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any,as you know I have injector issues (knock) narrowed it down to #7.
Called TDD where reman came from jamie sent me 2 new injectors, removed #7 and WHOA something looked wrong, injector had wrench marks new injectors shouldnt have same.
Called Jamie again and said whazup and found out it accidently got reman inj, not goodly I say, Jamie, what we do now?
Jamie say I order some inj from DELPHI in MI wil have 6 more drop shipped to you, that was mon 10/27 when nothing show by 11/3 I call Jamie again and say whazup again, he just receives box from DELPHI and sure eno my inj be there not here.
dam,dam double dam.
Now be here fri the 7th, maybe.
Have played w/the 94 stub and ran it on drill press still get 600 rpm out of 1310 drill speed.
a guy from work has a newer model scope will try and suck up and con him into donating it to get this straightened out.
Stay tuned, will report progress if there ever is any. :( had to remove and tilt a/c comp to access #1 inj so can't start engine to play w/tach. If I knew half of what you have forgot I'd be done already.....Merle :D

GARY PAGE
11-04-2003, 19:01
I sure would like to take a look at the signals. I asked my company for donation, I think they will come thru for me it