PDA

View Full Version : 6 speed Allison help

Evilrooster
05-09-2016, 18:33
I just installed the Trans Go Jr kit on my 08 LMM. I double and triple checked everything, cleaned everything, deburred everything, no missing parts, everything is in the correct place and torqued down. Did the cooler and lines at the same time. I am now getting P0700 and P0877 codes. The transmission will sometimes not work at all, sometimes default to 3rd gear and I don't know what's going on. Cleared the codes, felt the transmission "reset" with a thud. Drove it for a bit (still defaulted in 3rd) and the codes keep coming back. Did I do something wrong? Am I missing something? Only thing I noticed, was a pinched oring on my valve body pressure switch, which was around the raised little tower looking piece. Could that cause my issues? Help! 😵

Kennedy
05-12-2016, 06:14
Sorry, can't say much more than the first place to look is the last place you were messing. Personally, I would not use the JR kit or at least not the way that they come. Might try just putting the stock valves back in and check the problem area you described.