PDA

View Full Version : Extra parts for sale that came with truck

snowman4evr
12-28-2016, 17:08
Guys, I just got a new to me truck and the guy said he was including some parts that his buddy had left in the toolbox of truck but I didn't think nothing about it till after a week of sitting in the driveway jacked up. Anyway after popping open the toolbox it was a plethora of parts that I am fairly confident I will never use. two of the injectors are bosch, the rest are stanadyne. I had already ordered some Bosch injectors from rock auto before opening up the toolbox and finding this stuff. I will give it a few days on here before I list it all on ebay. This guys buddy was a marine and the guy I got it from was also, so I assume it may be hummer diesel parts? Anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask, I am no diesel mechanic and don't claim to be but I will answer what I can. However this is my 3rd 6.5 and I love em. I would prefer an in person pick up with cash in hand and I wouldn't care to meet if not too far. I am in columbia, ky. On the other hand I will ship them but I want a post office money order up front! If you email me I will be happy to give you my number if you want to call.

http://s853.photobucket.com/user/snowman4evr/library/diesel%20parts

snowman4evr2012@gmail.com

snowman4evr
12-30-2016, 19:35
Thx for looking guys!