PDA

View Full Version : SES Light comes on After Carwash

95 DIESELMAN 6.5
08-07-2003, 18:59
Has anyone every had that light come on after going through a automatic car wash?Had it happen saturday night after going through a automatic car wash for the first time.Left car wash and then it went on and then off.Went down the road a couple miles out of town and happened again.Thought something just got wet.Happened last night again coming home from town but stayed on for a awhile.1 minute or so and so i stoped at stop sign and shut truck off and took off and started again.Went home started truck 2 times and wouldnt do it.As soon as i put truck in drive and started to move light went on and then off both times.Came in house to look on here on codes and went back out a few min. latter drove around for 10 min and wouldnt show the ses light at all.Drove it about 10 min.s tonight and truck is still ok.Truck runs great,only thing is i had transmission flushed and serviced friday and put fuel in from a differiant place to try out their fuel.Dont no if this has anything to do or not with it because truck runs better since i had tranny flushed and oil changed friday also.Just thought i would ask if i should worry or not because i do get to worry when stuff happens like it did the other night.Makes no sense ,because truck seems ok as far as driving it,shifts better now.PLEASE help with my ?s .Just want to know if this has happened to you.You can email me at mickeymouse@bright.net .Thanks in advance.95 DIESELMAN6.5 Chad E Shafer

whatnot
08-07-2003, 19:34
What code(s) did it set?